Things to Do Inside in Estes Park
The things to do in Estes Park, CO don’t stop at the outdoors and exploring nearby Rocky Mountain National Park. For those rainy days, delight in one of the many family-friendly activities in the area.
- Charlie Eagle Plume – Native American art, jewelry and more. Located on Highway 7 near Allenspark.
- Key Room at the Baldpate Inn – see the largest key collection in the world! Best salad bar buffet in town, too! Reservations recommended. 586-6151.
- Estes Park Recreation Center – Bowling, video games, snack bar and pool tables. Located on Hwy. 7. 586-8625.
- Estes Park Aquatic Center – Indoor swimming fun! 586-2340.
- Moraine Park Museum – Open Daily from 9 to 5.
- MacGregor Ranch Museum – Open Tuesday through Friday 10 am to 4 pm. 586-3749.
- Estes Park Historical Museum – A look at Estes Park during the previous turn of the century. 586-6256.
- Stanley Village Cinema — 586-4227. Call for shows and times.
- Historic Park Theater — 586-8904. Call for shows and times.
- Stanley Hotel Tour – Tour the famous historic hotel where Stephen King stayed and came up with the idea for the book and movie “The Shining”. Tours are 11 am to 2 pm. Reservations are recommended. 577-1903.
- Indoor Climbing Wall – Estes Park Mountain Shop. 3000 square feet of climbing. Complete instruction. 586-6548.
- Indoor Climbing Wall – Trail Ridge Outfitters. 586-4595.
- Shopping downtown – More than 40 shops and restaurants.
- Art Galleries – The Estes Park area has over 30 art galleries and studios that welcome visitors.